Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Celera Diagnostics/Merck
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Celera Diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Jan 2006 Celera Diagnostics has been acquired by Celera Genomics Group
- 07 Sep 2005 Celera and Merck have extended their collaboration in the development of therapeutic and diagnostics products for Alzheimer's disease