Research programme: human papillomavirus therapeutics - LSBC/University of Louisville
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Large Scale Biology Corporation (CEASED); University of Louisville
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Warts
Most Recent Events
- 23 Dec 2005 Large Scale Biology Corporation ceased operations
- 02 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Warts in USA (Injection)
- 02 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in USA (Injection)