Research programme: anticancer angiogenesis inhibitors - BionomicsAlternative Names: BNO69 siRNA therapeutics - Bionomics; BNO69-targeting therapeutics - Bionomics
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bionomics
- Class Small interfering RNA; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Vascular disrupting agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 24 Aug 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in Australia
- 03 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Australia (unspecified route)