Research programme: osteoarthritis therapy - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: AZD-6357; AZD-6605
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 07 Dec 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 04 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis (unspecified route)