Research programme: reperfusion injury therapies - GENOPIA BiomedicalAlternative Names: Reperfusion injury therapies research programme - GENOPIA Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator GENOPIA Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Reperfusion injury; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Stroke in Germany (unspecified route)
- 24 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Reperfusion injury in Germany (unspecified route)
- 04 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Stroke in Germany (unspecified route)