Research programme: steroid-protein conjugates - MedexisAlternative Names: CastBSA project; MED-C100; Steroid-protein conjugates research programme - Medexis
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Medexis
- Class Albumins; Drug conjugates; Small molecules; Steroids
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in Greece (unspecified route)
- 04 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Greece (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study in prostate cancer presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research