Research programme: neurodegenerative disease therapies - Psyadon Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2008
At a glance
- Originator Psyadon Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Nov 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)