AIDS associated myelopathy therapy - Genopia Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator GENOPIA Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Spinal cord disorders
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Phase-II for Spinal cord disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Spinal cord disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 10 Aug 2004 Orphan Drug Status for AIDS associated myelopathy in USA