Research programme: LADD immunotherapeutics - Aduro BioTechAlternative Names: Cancer vaccines - Aduro BioTech; Infectious disease vaccines - Aduro BioTech; KBMA Ba; KBMA vaccines; LADD vaccines; Lm Ft; Lm HBV; Lm HIV; Lm Malaria; Lm Melanoma; Lm Prostate; personalized LADD immunotherapy; pLADD
Latest Information Update: 15 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cerus Corporation
- Developer Aduro BioTech
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Cancer vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Prostate cancer
- No development reported Anthrax; Hepatitis B; HIV infections; Malaria; Malignant melanoma; Tularaemia