Research programme: atherothrombosis therapeutics - LG Life Sciences
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Originator LG Life Sciences
- Class Amidines; Antithrombotics; Dipeptides
- Mechanism of Action PAR-1 receptor agonists; Purinoceptor P2Y12 antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in South Korea
- 27 Aug 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in South Korea
- 10 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in South Korea (PO)