Research programme: CNS disorders therapies - Genopia Biomedical
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator GENOPIA Biomedical
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 24 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Multiple sclerosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 11 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in Germany (unspecified route)