Research programme: cardiovascular and metabolic disease therapeutics - Genfit/Pierre Fabre
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genfit; Pierre Fabre
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cardiovascular disorders; Lipid metabolism disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2008 Preclinical trials in Metabolic disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 07 Jan 2008 Genfit and Pierre Fabre renew their research alliance for cardiometabolic disease therapies
- 01 May 2006 This programme is still in active development