Human tissue urokinase-type plasminogen activatorAlternative Names: HTUPA
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Myocardial infarction; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Stroke in Taiwan (Parenteral)
- 10 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Myocardial infarction in Taiwan (Parenteral)
- 11 Aug 2004 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Stroke in Taiwan (Parenteral)