Lidocaine topical - NanoCyteAlternative Names: IAR Lidocaine; Immediate active release lidocaine; IR lidocaine; Topical lidocaine - NanoCyte
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NanoCyte
- Class Acetanilides; Class Ib antiarrhythmics; Local anaesthetics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Sodium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Anaesthesia in Israel (Topical, Immediate release)
- 17 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Anaesthesia in Israel (Topical)