Research programme: topical diclofenac - NanoCyteAlternative Names: IR diclofenac; Topical diclofenac research programme - NanoCyte Inc.
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NanoCyte
- Class Antipyretics; Antirheumatics; Non-opioid analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylacetates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Arachidonic acid inhibitors; Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pain in Israel (Topical, Immediate release)
- 17 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Pain in Israel (Topical)