Research programme: neurological disorders therapies - Vyrex/Immune Response
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Immune Response Corporation; Vyrex Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS trauma; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS trauma in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Aug 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Jun 1998 Preclinical trials in CNS trauma in USA (unspecified route)