Research programme: hypertension therapy - Lexicon Pharmaceuticals/TakedaAlternative Names: Hypertension therapy research programme - Lexicon Pharmaceuticals/Takeda; LG 105; LG 844; LG-474
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Originator Lexicon Genetics; Takeda
- Developer Lexicon Pharmaceuticals; Takeda
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jan 2014 Discontinued - Preclinical for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Nov 2008 This programme is still in active development
- 27 Apr 2007 Lexicon Genetics is now called Lexicon Pharmaceuticals