Research programme: peginterferon beta - Bolder BioTechnologyAlternative Names: BBT-032; PegIFN-beta - Bolder BioTechnology; PegIFN-β - Bolder Biotechnology; Peginterferon beta - Bolder Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2010
At a glance
- Originator Bolder BioTechnology
- Class Interferons
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2010 Bolder BioTechnology receives Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project grant from the US Department of Health and Human Services for BBT 032 development in Multiple Sclerosis and Cancer
- 03 Nov 2010 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 31 Aug 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA