Research programme: ADAM inhibitors - IncyteAlternative Names: A disintegrin and metalloproteinase inhibitors - Incyte; HER-2 sheddase inhibitors - Incyte; INCB 3619
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Hydroxamic acids; Piperidines; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 03 Sep 2007 Data presented at the 234th American Chemical Society National Meeting (234th-ACS-2007) pharmacodynamics section
- 19 Jan 2006 Data presented at the 28th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS-2005) have been added to the adverse events and Cancer pharmacodynamics section