Protein A fragment for cancer and autoimmune diseases - Repligen
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of California, San Diego
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action B cell inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 24 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)