Hydromorphone intranasalAlternative Names: Intranasal hydromorphone HCl
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Intranasal Therapeutics
- Developer Ikano Therapeutics
- Class Morphine derivatives; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2005 Intranasal Technology is now called Intranasal Therapeutics
- 24 Aug 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Pain in USA (Intranasal)