Lorazepam intranasal - Intranasal Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2009
At a glance
- Originator Ikano Therapeutics
- Class Antiemetics; Anxiolytics; Benzodiazepinones; Hypnosedatives; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Seizures; Sleep disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Seizures in USA (Intranasal)
- 22 May 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (Intranasal)
- 08 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Sleep disorders in USA (Intranasal)