Research programme: small molecule therapeutics - Achaogen/Schering-Plough
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Achaogen; Schering-Plough
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2005 NeoGenesis has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough
- 31 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)