Research programme: Rho kinase inhibitors - GalapagosAlternative Names: BF 66851; BF 66852; BF 66853; Rho kinase inhibitors research programme - BioFocus; ROK inhibitors - BioFocus
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Rho-associated kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV
- 01 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)