Research programme: bombesin-like antagonists - GalapagosAlternative Names: Bombesin-like antagonists research programme - BioFocus; small molecule BRS-3 antagonists
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Galapagos NV
- Mechanism of Action Gastrin-releasing peptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Neurological disorders in USA (PO)
- 13 Apr 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Nov 2005 BioFocus has been acquired and merged into Galapagos NV