Research programme: selective androgen receptor modulators - KakenAlternative Names: 319767; S-40503
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kaken Pharmaceutical
- Class Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Selective androgen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 01 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 01 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Japan (SC)