Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - MochidaAlternative Names: M 55165; M 55529; M 55532; M 55551; M 65644
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Mochida Pharmaceutical
- Class Piperazines; Piperidines; Spiro compounds
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Thrombosis in Japan
- 10 Apr 2006 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics and Thromboses pharmacodynamics sections
- 20 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting (230th-ACS-2005) have been added to the adverse events, pharmacokinetics and Thromboses pharmacodynamics sections