Research programme: non peptide oxytocin receptor agonists - Ferring
Latest Information Update: 19 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Oxytocin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Uterine diseases
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2012 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 06 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Uterine disorders in USA (PO)