Research programme: AMPA antagonists - Egis PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: EGIS-10608; EGIS-10609; EGIS-10733; EGIS-11229
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Egis Pharmaceuticals
- Class Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Neuroprotection; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 17 Oct 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in Neurological disorders presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology (ECNP-2007)
- 21 Sep 2005 Preclinical trials in Stroke in Hungary (unspecified route)
- 21 Sep 2005 Data presented at the 230th American Chemical Society National Meeting (230th-ACS-2005) have been added to the Neurological disorders pharmacodynamics section