Research programme: dual tumour necrosis factor/matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors - RocheAlternative Names: Dual TNF/MMP inhibitors research programme - Roche; Dual tumour necrosis factor/matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors research programme - Roche; Research programme: dual TNF/MMP inhibitors - Roche
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Roche Palo Alto LLC
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors; Tumour necrosis factor-alpha convertase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Apr 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 07 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)