Research programme: melanocortin-4 receptor agonists - Novo NordiskAlternative Names: Melanocortin-4 receptor agonists research programme - Novo Nordisk; NNC 70-619; Obesity therapy research programme - Novo Nordisk
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Novo Nordisk
- Class Piperazines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Melanocortin type 4 receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Obesity in Denmark
- 08 Dec 2004 Data presented at the Annual Scientific Meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity (NAASO-2004) have been added to the adverse events and Obesity pharmacodynamics sections
- 07 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Obesity in Denmark (unspecified route)