Research programme: cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors - CJ CorporationAlternative Names: Research programme: COX-2 inhibitors - CJ Corporation
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator CJ Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in South Korea (unspecified route)