Research programme: psoriasis therapies - GroPepAlternative Names: pp 0102; PP-0102
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Northern Sydney Health
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action T cell activation inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Australia (Topical)
- 21 Mar 2006 PP 0102 is available for licensing (http://www.gropep.com.au)
- 31 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Australia (Topical)