Research programme: glycogen synthase kinase-3 inhibitors - Eli LillyAlternative Names: 603281-31-8; LY-GSK-3i
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Azepines; Indoles; Pyrroles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoprotein stimulants; Cell cycle modulators; Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors; Osteogenesis stimulants; Signal transduction pathway modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Muscular atrophy; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer(Combination therapy) in USA
- 20 Apr 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical trials in Cancer presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 14 Dec 2009 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 21st AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics (AACR-NCI-EORTC-2009)