Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Kalypsys
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Kalypsys
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor delta agonists; Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Metabolic-disorders in USA
- 01 Sep 2005 Kalypsys has selected compounds from this programme as lead candidates
- 01 Sep 2005 Compounds from this programme are available for partnering (http://www.kalypsys.com)