Research programme: interleukin 1-beta converting enzyme inhibitors - Procter & GambleAlternative Names: Interleukin 1-beta converting enzyme inhibitors research programme - Procter & Gamble; PGE-3935199; PGE-527667
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2005
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Mechanism of Action Caspase 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Sep 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 09 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)