Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - Amphora
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Amphora Discovery Corporation
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2005 Amphora Discovery Corporation and Ortho-McNeil Pharmaceutical have entered into a research collaboration regarding anti-inflammatory drugs
- 26 Aug 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)