Research programme: proto oncogene proteins c-akt inhibitors - Merck & CoAlternative Names: Protein kinase B inhibitors - Merck & Co
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Naphthyridines; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action Proto oncogene protein c-akt inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Aug 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (IV)
- 04 Sep 2008 Preclinical safety and pharmacodynamics data in Cancer presented at the 20th International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2008)
- 03 Sep 2008 Interim pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics data from a preclinical trial in Cancer presented at the 236th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society (236th-ACS-2008)