Research programme: transient receptor potential channel inhibitors - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: 2,7-diamino-thiazolo[5,4-d]pyrimidine derivatives - Johnson & Johnson; JNJ 17203212; TRPM8 antagonists - Johnson & Johnson; TRPV1 antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Benzimidazoles; Heterocyclic bicyclo compounds; Pyrimidines; Spiro compounds; Thiazoles
- Mechanism of Action TRPM8 protein inhibitors; TRPV1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cough; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamics data from preclinical studies in pain presented at the 240th American Chemical Society National Meeting (240th-ACS-2010) .
- 21 Aug 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Pain presented at the 236th American Chemical Society National Meeting (236th-ACS-2008)
- 07 Nov 2007 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical model of bladder pain presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2007)