Research programme: vasopressin receptor modulators - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: YM-222546
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Acetamides; Benzazepines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin 1 receptor antagonists; Vasopressin V2 receptor agonists; Vasopressin V2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diabetes insipidus; Heart failure; Nocturia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Nocturia in Japan
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Diabetes-insipidus in Japan
- 03 Apr 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Japan (PO)