RWJ 68023Alternative Names: Motilin receptor antagonists - Johnson & Johnson; RWJ-68023
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Irritable bowel syndrome therapies
- Mechanism of Action Motilin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dyspepsia; Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Irritable-bowel-syndrome in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Dyspepsia in USA (PO)
- 11 Oct 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Dyspepsia in USA (PO)