Research programme: antidepressants - Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: Dual mechanism antidepressants - Johnson & Johnson; serotonin7 receptor antagonists - Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson
- Class Isoxazoles
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Serotonin 7 receptor antagonists; Serotonin uptake inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in Spain
- 13 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Depression in Spain (unspecified route)