Research programme: therapeutic agents - Myriad/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 13 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Genetics; Pfizer
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)