Research programme: antibacterials - GlaxoSmithKline/Toyama
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 13 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Japan (unspecified route)
- 13 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)