Research programme: antiviral therapeutics - Roche/SGX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 28 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Roche; SGX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Mar 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2005 Structural GenomiX is now called SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)