Research programme: factor Xa inhibitors - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: Factor Xa inhibitors research programme - Astellas Pharma; YM 96765
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Factor Xa inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Thrombosis in Japan
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 15 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in Japan (unspecified route)