E 3030Alternative Names: E3030
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2007 Discontinued - Phase-I for Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)
- 16 Sep 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in Japan (unspecified route)