Research programme: progesterone receptor modulators - Repros TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Research programme: SPRMs - Repros Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Developer Repros Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Selective progesterone receptor antagonists; Selective progesterone receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Breast cancer; Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
Most Recent Events
- 29 May 2012 Early research/screening is ongoing in the USA
- 08 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Uterine leiomyoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Endometriosis in USA (unspecified route)