Research programme: breast cancer therapeutics - Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Berlex Biosciences
- Developer Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 19 Feb 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 04 Apr 2007 Berlex is now called Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals
- 19 Sep 2005 This programme is still in active development - BIO 2005: Annual International Convention (BIO 2005)