Research programme: therapies - Kirin/Nuvelo
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Kirin Brewery; Nuvelo
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined in Japan (unspecified route)
- 22 Sep 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in USA (unspecified route)